Report a Concern
  Agendas and Minutes
  Benton City Municipal Code

Printer Friendly Version 
Report a Concern

Please provide the information requested below to report a problem or concern to City Hall. If you would like to speak directly with a staff member, you may call City Hall at 509-588-3322, Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.

If you need immediate assistance after hours, please call dispatch at 509-628-0333.  They will contact the appropriate staff member.

Please understand that this service is not to be used to report an emergency situation. In the event of an emergency please dial 9-1-1.

Area of Concern
Max 1000 Characters

Benton City    PO Box 70 - 1009 Dale Avenue, Suite A. Benton City, WA 99320
Phone: (509) 588-3322    Fax: (509) 588-3323
Site Map   |  Contact Us   |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
See our RSS feeds Get our e-Notifications